Tuesday, January 03, 2006





Here are some pictures from the retreat, as promised.

The first one is Sarah and Joanna displaying our "Christmas Feast." It was after Christmas, but it was complete with turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, and even green bean casserole. Turkey was a big surprise to everyone. It is really hard to get turkey in Japan.
The second picture is Kyle playing guitar with his tongue. Yes, tongue. It is disgusting, but if I didn't have a picture, would you believe me?
The third picture is swing dancing! Woo Hoo!
And last but not least, Eddy and Stephen are very photogenic.

1 comment:

Joanna Kay said...

I can't help it. I think Kyle playing "Ode to Joy" with his tongue was hilarious. I had a chuckle when I was up here freezing. Sweet pics Holls. You are downstairs and warm and I am up here and cold... so I will say goodbye. Bye!! I LOVE YOU!!