Friday, January 20, 2006

90's Rock and my ever increasing iTunes bill!

So, I got an iPod for Christmas. Great gift. It has more memory on it than I could ever use, but still I feel the need to fill it up. This is not a good thing. ITunes lets you put in the credit card number once and use it with a password. This is also not a good thing. I am going to have to set up an allowance or something. It is definately NOT acceptable to max out your credit card on iTunes.

Recent downloads:

Burnin' by Rahsaan Patterson-free and not bad
Tu y Yo by Haydee Milanes- free and in spanish
Little Big Town: The Road to Here-Album

and some classic 90's
Bittersweet Symphony by The Verve
If You Could Only See by Tonic
Counting Blue Cars by Dishwalla
No Rain by Blind Melon
Inside Out by Eve 6
Save Tonight by Eagle-Eye Cherry
Barely Breathing by Duncan Sheik
Breakfast at Tiffany's by Deep Blue Something
Popular by Nada Surf

It is totally my Yahoo radio station on my iPod. Rock on 90's Rock Star.

1 comment:

Roster said...

Holly! I'm glad to hear Japan is going so well. Some other classic 90's songs you may already have, but if you don't you really need to get:

I get knocked down by Chumbawamba
One Week by Barenaked Ladies
Time by Hootie and the Blowfish.... well really anything by hootie and the blowfish... and last but not least...
I wish by Skeelo

I recently went through a 90's music phase myself. So I've been thinking a lot about the songs I need to have to complete my collection.

alex