Friday, January 06, 2006

Wow, so many things to talk about:
New Years, Costco, My Birthday!

New Year's Eve

I've never been a big person for New Years. My birthday is soon after, and we would sometimes have girls over to celebrate my birthday and the holiday. This year was fun though.

Joanna and I did not have big plans. Mr. and Mrs. H even forgot that it was New Years Eve. So, after a day of work (which wasn't a big deal, what else was I going to do?) Joanna and hung out. We played a couple rounds of Phase 10. If you do not know this game, you are missing out! Then we played Pretty, Pretty Princess. Wow, that game is great. I think that it is made for me. It is a board game where the point is to collect all the jewelry and the crown to become the Pretty Pretty Princess. Joanna is definately the winner, but I made her play until I won once.

No comments: