Monday, January 16, 2006

Hello friends! Please forgive my lack of posts.

Joanna is back. She had a great time and I am glad that she had the chance to see the friends that she made when she was here two summers ago. If you want to see information on her trip, please she her blog which is linked to the right.

We were able to host students pretty much all weekend. I am glad that school is back in session, as it has allowed us to connect with more students. Although my main purpose here is to help out with they Hayes, I have a strong desire to connect and share with some students. Friday night we had a back to school party. Basically people came over and we hung out. It was great. I was able to meet a couple of ladies that are going to take me around and show me some Tokyo sites!

The next night we had some people over for dinner. We are quickly learning to always plan for more people than you are planning for! It seems as though Japanese students always bring a friend. That is so much fun. We ate some food wonderfully prepared by Joanna and then played a game. Oh man it was so much fun.

No comments: