Monday, January 23, 2006

Children are fun.

Plus, they think that I am creative and that is pretty great.

A package was delivered to Mr. And Mrs. H. It had a coat in it for baby and some other things. But there was this bag that big J was playing with. So I thought. You know, we could make quite the outfit out of that. Some scissors and tape later and big J had some green armor with his name on it. Well, I couldn't leave little J hangin. She got a crown, also made out of a bag. Who knew plastic bags could be so useful. I also love the way little J says my name. Soooo cute. She said to me tonight "I like you." Man kiddos are great.

Well then I came home. It was my last night at the Roods. I will going to the H's tomorrow as Joanna's teammate will be arriving on Wednesday. The two older children were making puppets out of paper plates and chopsticks. FYI chopsticks make great puppet handles. I thought, I can't leave these children hanging. I mean, I made great stuff for the other children. I can't have them thinking that I have favorites or something. A couple tooth pics and an hour later and we had some puppets with moving mouths and a lion with a moving tail.

Way fun.

2 comments:

Angie said...

how do you feel about leaving the roods and living with the h's? how will it be different for you with joanna's teammate? did they find a place to live?

Kelli B said...

Holly, I can always picture you speaking when I read these words - you are great!

I just wanted you to know your blog is a great window into yours and Jo's everyday lives. I am blessed to have a computer.

Hope you have a great week!!!

Kelli B