Thursday, March 23, 2006

My Niece!

Ok, so the truth is I don't really have a niece. And I am not expecting one any time soon. BUT my cousin's girlfriend had a baby today and I have decided that she should call me "Aunt Holly." Doesn't that sound nice? So I guess that would make her my "niece" even though really, we are second cousins. But, I am old enough to be an aunt, even if my sister is not old enough, or married enough for that matter, to be having babies.


Her beautifulness was born today, March 23 at 11:30 am. She weighed 5 pounds, 13 ounces and was 19 inches long. Her name is Kinsey Lynne. She is beautiful. Baby, mom and dad are doing great.

13 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
16 your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Psalm 139


Kinsey Lynne! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kelli B said...

Pretty baby!!!

Yay for Aunt Holly!