Saturday, March 04, 2006

FUN! 10, 9, 8, 7....

Ten Firsts:
First best friend - Jenny Gauthier
First screen name - hollbear16
First pet - Zach, his full name was Holly's Little Zachary, a maltese
First piercing- ears, which got infected and closed, so we had to do them again and I cried before they started
First crush - Andy Gauthier
First kiss - I think Andy Gauthier, yes my best friends little brother, rock on rock star
First CD - Green Day Dookie
First car- 87 Gold Honda Accord
First stuffed animal - a bear, which was actually a beaver, i just called it a bear
First broken bone - T. B. D.

Nine Lasts
Last beverage - decaf coffee
Last car ride - back from Starbucks
Last movie seen - Rent was the last full one, I watched part of Spanglish yesterday though
Last phone call - the sis
Last CD played - Ty's Recomendations (J-pop, woo hoo!)
Last bubble bath - when Joanna went to see her friends from her summer trip in Japan. So December?
Last time you cried - I don't think I have cried in a couple of weeks. I think it was when my Dad told me that my sister and I are all that matter. We are the only thing he talks about.
Last time you laughed - sometime today with Cate
Last time you fell - good question.

Eight Shows you like
1. CSI
2. Law and Order
3. Law and Order SVU
4. Grey's Anatomy
5. Project Runway
6. The Biggest Loser
7. Gilmore Girls
8. Without a Trace

Seven Things You Are Wearing
1. pink and pink striped sweater
2. eye liner
3. long and leans
4. danskos
5. mary kay lotion
6. socks
7. unmentionables

Six Things You've Done Today
1. read the newspaper
2. drove my sister's car
3. shaved with a PINK venus
4. straightened my hair
5. studied for the NCLEX
6. hung out with Cate

Five Favorite Things

1. pink
2. schedules, even when not followed
3. 2006 honda civic
4. getting ready for the day
5. deep conversations

Four People You Can Trust With Anything

1. Megan
2. Rachel
3. Joanna
4. Liz

Three Choices

1. Hot or cold - yes
2. Black or white - black
3.Chocolate or Vanilla - vanilla

Two Things You Want To Do Before You Die
1. have a family
2. check off the list of 1000 things to do before you die

One Thing You Regret
1. going into college with nonChristian friends and leaving college with none

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

xlkhols-
thanks for that fun rundown- but the one that hit me the hardest was your biggest regreat- going into college with nonchristian friends and leaving with none- sister that'll preach. thanks for being honest!
love ya