Saturday, March 04, 2006

I Was Tagged

At least I think that I was tagged. My name was spelled correctly so I am not quite sure. And, I am pretty sure that I have done this before. Possibly on MySpace. I was going to copy and paste, but its gone. I have no idea where it is. And I can't remember if if the passive form of its or the the contraction its gets an apostrophe. So if my answers are different, sorry. If you can remember how I answered them then wow, I would like your memory.

Here are four items for each category:

Four Jobs IÂ’ve Had in My Life:

Nanny at the H house in Japan (I don't know if that counts for a job, but it was my favorite)
Old person company keeper at Homesafe
Practically a nurse at ICRC
Pancake server extrodonaire at IHOP

Four Movies I could Watch Over and Over, and Have:

16 Candles
Bridget Jones
Shawshank Redemption
and basically any other romantic comedy

Four Places IÂ’ve Lived:

Hachioji, Japan
Iowa City, Iowa
Granby, Colorado
Des Moines, Iowa

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch:

CSI
Law and Order
Grey's Anatomy
Project Runway

Four Places IÂ’ve Been on Vacation:

Karuizawa, Japan
Panama City Beach, Florida
Zimbabwe, Africa (not really a vacation, but my grandparents said it was)
Denver, Colorado

Four Websites I Visit Daily:

Angie and Joanna's Blogs
Gmail
Facebook
CNN

Four Favorite Foods:

Kashi Go Lean Crunch Cereal
Ice Cream
Picante Pie
Sushi

Four Places I Would Like to Visit:

ChinAustraliaila
Europe
India

Four People I am Tagging with this Meme:

I think every one that will do it has done it, but I tag:
Jess
Alex
Megan, even though she doesnt have a blog
Kelly B

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is = it's
something belongs to it = its
=)
~Amanda

Anonymous said...

Four Jobs I have had in my life:
1. ResLife at U of I
2. Paper Filer at CrossDillon Tire
3. Housekeeping at SMR
4. IHOP

Four Movies I could watch over and over and Have:
1. Bend it like Beckham
2. Sixteen Candles
3. Dirty Dancing
4. 10 Things I Hate about you

Four places I have lived:
1. Slater
2. Granby, CO
3. Rienow
4. Des Moines

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. One Tree Hill
2. Gilmore Girls
3. Project Runway
4. Basically everything on Mtv

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Colorado
2. Nashville
3. Chicago
4. Texas

Four websites I visit daily:
1. gmail
2. facebook
3. weatherchannel.com
4. yahoo launch

Four favorite foods:
1. pancakes
2. scrambled eggs
3. pumpkin bread
4. mashed potatoes

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Costa Rica
2. Chile
3. Germany
4. Netherlands

Angie said...

what is picante pie?