Thursday, May 04, 2006

What should I name her?

Isn't she pretty.Ohh...spoiler.
Spacious for short people. :)
6 Disk, plus and aux jack for my iPod.

Nice rims.
LX, Special Edition, as noted by the rectangle under the light.
Red...how appropriate.

It is kinda like a smile right? Just incase you didn't get a good look from the other profile pictures.

So, yesterday my Uncle Mike and I were waiting for my Aunt Lynn to go get something to eat. We were already on our way when she told us to give her ten minutes. It takes about 5 minutes to drive there. So we looked at the cars on the lot. This one caught my eye automatically. I mentioned this to my aunt and she had me sit down with a guy who could give me some numbers...no pressure. The numbers sounded good. With my trade and nothing down my payments would be about the same as I was planning on for a new one...with an extra $5000 down I was planning on saving. That sounded pretty good.

We walked away and I thought, that sounds good. That would be an extra $5000 I could put down on a place to live...slightly more important than a car.

So today, got an insurance quote. It was reasonable, if you live in Arizona anyway. After work, drove it. Loved it. Sat down and bought it. Well, allowed the bank to buy it and promise, in the form of a legal document to pay them back.

Now the only question is, what is her name?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks good! Yay, for an automatic, I can drive it when I am there!!

Anonymous said...

maybe her name should be KIT- ya know from night rider- it reminds me of that car.

Roster said...

ooooh very nice..... you should ask Kinsey for naming help. Naming things is definitely one of her spiritual gifts. :D