Friday, May 26, 2006

Just a car

So, a car is just a car. That is what is keeping me from getting upset about what has happened to my car. Don't worry, nothing serious has happened. I saw a scratch on the hood. It is about 4 inches, but you have to look close to see it.

Then today when I was driving I rock, or something like a rock, hit my windshield and chipped it. This is really not a big deal because I have full glass insurance, so any thing wrong with my glass gets fixed with no deductible.

And I am reminded, it is just a car. Even though both of these things happened before I have made a payment or put my metal plate on, it is just a car. Things are just that, things.

2 comments:

Joanna Kay said...

wait? You bought a car? Hello!? I am so lost over here in Japan... what happened? Did you get that sexy black one? Did you name it? When did you get it?
I too found a car I want, it's a little lime green VW that I found in a junk yard. It's absolutely the cutest thing I have ever seen... I pass it about twice a week and think, "Oh, what fun a lime car would be." (thanks for posting p.s.)

Holly said...

what? hello i posted it! :)