Saturday, May 27, 2006

Glowing Bowling

I am not sure what that is really called? You know when you go some place and they have the black lights and then stuff that accents the fact that there are black lights? Well I went bowling in a place like that tonight. It was really fun. I actually really like bowling. There was a year in my life that I went bowling once a week. I was not on a league, but one summer my mom had these passes where we could get a free game of bowing. I am not sure if the deal was buy one get one free or if it was something like free Wednesdays or one free game a day.

Anyhow, we went every Wednesday and it was fun to have a regular thing like that. You never had to question what we were going to do on Wednesday night. That was the thing. Sweet. I loved it really. I think it is one of my favorite high school memories. They played N'Sync and we made up new lyrics. I can't remember them exactly, but they were fun. It was also really cool because it was something that I did with my friends and my sister and her friends. Never mind the fact that we were 3 years apart and in high school. It was great. Now that I think about it I might not like bowling as much as the memories it brings back or just the time to get to spend with people.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness. I am fairly certain that is one of my all-time favorite memories of high school as well. Now that you mention, you may very well be one of my all-time favorite memories of high school.
Remember the time my brother went with us, and he bowled like a pro, and he didn't even put is fingers in the holes?

Holly said...

You betcha that was a fun summer. And I could not help but think of Megan and Amanda from that summer. What a blast. And Ann was there sometimes too, but wow. Hw much fun. I think my highest score last night was 115. Not bad, but not great either.