Thursday, June 29, 2006

*Leave your name and I'll...

1. respond with something random about you.
2. tell you what song or movie reminds me of you.
3. pick a flavor of Jell-O to wrestle you in.
4. say something that only makes sense to you and me.
5. tell you my first memory of you.
6. tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. ask you something that I've always wondered about you.

Amanda

1. Amanda is my best friend that I never talk to. :)

2. Mighty Ducks. Always.

3. Pineapple.

4. I don't think so Jose.

5. We were both in the Emperor's New Clothes. I am pretty sure you wore colored tights, and that was awesome.

6. A horse, beautiful and strong.

7. Whatever happened to the figurines that were in the mustang?

Emily

1. Emily is someone that I always have a good time with. If Emily is there, I know I am going to have fun.
2. Since the greatness that is iTunes is now on my computer, I actually listen to EMILY and that reminds me of her! ;)
3. Strawberry.
4. I can't share!
5. You were singing, in the ped mall before classes started my freshman year.
6. A blue bird.
7. How old are you? I never asked or knew!

Joanna

1. i read this thing about personality where there is a king and a warrior and a lover and a joker or something and i think we are the same, or very close to the same a least and according to that, that is why we can sometimes clash, but oh joanna I am so thankful that we work for our friendship. it is REALLY worth it.
2. bridget
3. red and green, but not seprate layers, mixing in the middle.
4. how's it smelling?
5. walking over to reniow for Bible study. dang, i thought i was never going to be albe to keep up with you fast walker.
6. a monkey
7. how do you make friends so easily?

Rachel
I'm doing this for you anyway!

1. Rach is the only girl I know that wakes up and watches sports center.
2. Walk to Remember, and us crying our eyes out in the theater.
3. Strawberry, but more like strawberry pretzel dessert, although the pretzels may hurt.
4. Quad couches.
5. This is hard, all the sudden freshman year we were going to live together, and then you slept on my floor, but the first clear memory is me forcing you to play Girl Talk Secret Diary. Oh the first of my bossing you around.
6. A small dog barking at a large dog, instigating a fight that it cannot finish.
7. How do you survive soley on mint chip ice cream, chips and salsa/velveta, and ground beef?

Kelli B

1. you are my favorite person that I did not get to know very well at SMR
2. I think the fact that we have NEVER watched a movie together sticks out. Sweet action for lack of TV at SMR
3. Apple, do they have apple Jello?
4. sorry, i don't have the DVD. we are only doing the book.
5. i don't remember you from the SMR meeting, but i do remember driving out to SMR with you!
6. an ant, but not like a real ant, an ant like in the cartoons with the big eye and antenna because of when you make faces.
7. what colors did you use to decorate your home?

Megan

1. megan has much better people skills than me.
2. stop, collaborate and listen...ice is back with a brand new invention, something grabs ahold of me tightly.......... and any movie that is about sisters
3. how about jello brand chocolate pudding
4. i haven't sent the email yet, oops
5. singing to you in in the dining room while mom was cleaning the kitchen. you were a baby.
6. something cuddly, like a fluffy cat, or a bunny, yeah, a bunny.
7. how do you ever put up with me and manage to love me the way you do?

Angie

1. ange, i feel like i relate to you on so many levels. and i love that you make me blog.
2. does my so called life count? it is not a movie or a song, but it is surely on DVD
3. blue raspberry, but only because it is blue, not because it is raspberry
4. i rock at darts.
5. i remember you and cate in burge, my freshman year. you always had cool T-shirts
6. a zebra, because it is wild, and free and lives in africa
7. how did the move go?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is far too scary for you to actually answer these questions about me. So I am watching the Today show right now and they are talking about Smart Cars coming to the USA and gets about 35 mi/gal. I am so pumped and have secretly always wanted one. What if I showed up in Phoenix with a Smart Car?

Kelli B said...

Kelli! :)

Angie said...

Angie!

I can't wait!
PS- my word verification is "suhks", which you do not.

Angie said...

that ruled!

ps it took me hours and hours to realize who richard was...i'm so ashamed.

Kelli B said...

Holly - you da' bomb.

Thanks for that! I dont know if they make apple jello. if they do - i wouldnt know about it. but now, i'm gonna go find out if they do. I'm just curious.

bummer about the DVD. I hear they're hard to come by - but you can watch them online on her website. just found that out last night - i think there's a charge...but anyways. i want to do that study!

Colors - Holly, I am definately not like most newly married women! I didnt pick out colors...we just picked out stuff we liked, mixed & matched! I've lived in 4 places since wegot married last year, so each time - it's a little different! :) Originally we used a lot of dark reds, greens and some tan colors here and there. Yeah...nothing too cool.

You are great - thanks for that!

Joanna Kay said...

I LAUGHED MY BUTT OFF for Rachel's! Ohmygosh! I laughed SO fricking hard. Ohmystars! Hey, Holls you are going to love the Arizona team, the guys rock my face off.
Hey, p.s.
JOANNA (onegaishimasu)

emily said...

Holly,
You rock! I love you! You are so creative! Is it too late to get in on this!?

Joanna Kay said...

Dang, that jello was REALLY good... mmm brown jello. I could just eat it face first.

Joanna Kay said...

P.S. Rachel, your smart cars comment is SO you... random sister Christian, random. It would be even more amazing and "smart" of the car if you could show up in Japan with it. Ha! Hey, did you go to Nox's wedding? How was Trevor? Did you get pictures?

Anonymous said...

On June 29th you had entirely too much free time.