Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Tokyo Tour

So this is way late and if you look at Joanna's blog you have seen most of these pictures. Here is the rundown.
Okonamiaki- Japanese pancake. Decisions, decisions.
Just in case the glasses sitting there were not clue enough.
Do NOT drink the bathroom water.
We Like ice cream. There is all kinds of ice cream in this guy. Five of us split it.
I'm enjoying it, not all by myself.
Check us out climbing Tokyo Tour!
Tokyo Tower at night. It is really pretty.
This is the place where you can look down.
What is there to see? Natsumi?
Joanna and I in downtown. I like this picture a lot.What is a Tokyo tour without eating several times.
Ayano and I are buds.

1 comment:

Angie said...

those pictures make me want to label everything in my life (as if i didn't want to do that before...) with things like "these socks are good to wear" and "you will find this soup too spicy" i miss you. come home. not to arizona, to my house where i will whine and you will tell me like it is.