Wednesday, February 08, 2006

This was my response to Ange's blog. I thought that it really spoke to what I have been learning so I copied and pasted. I'm a rockstar.

thanks for sharing. that is cool stuff. i have to admit, even though i have read isaiah, i have yet to really get into it. i am so disappointed in the amount of time i have spent reading the Bible in which i really don't read it like it is the word of life. why don't i meditate on the word. seriously. mrs. h made a comment the other day on a sermon she had listened to. the guy said that we don't fall into sin. we usually have been meditating on it or something like it for a while. that has rung in my head since she said it. this is more than i was planning on saying, but then again when do i speak concisely?

p.s. one of my favorite memories from iowa was when I had an assignment in which i had to go to the art musuem. i, after almost 4 years as a student had never been to the free museum. shame on me. it was so peaceful to walk around and look at the art. it was great. i thought i would be embarased by being by myself, but it was so great.

No comments: