Sunday, August 13, 2006

One day your in, the next day your...out

I am totally completely and utterly addicted to Project Runway. Seriously, I absolutely love it. Probably to the point of insanity. I actually had the thought "What if Rach and I are in our new apartment before the season is over. What if I can't watch it?" Who does that?

On another note, I was talking to my sister on the phone tonight and she says "Where is my cell phone?" HA HA HA! It was so funny, she was on her cell phone! Tee hee! Love ya Megz, where my friends at?

3 comments:

Angie said...

I love that you love Project Runway. Bravo is all we need.

Kelli B said...

Girl!!! I lOVE project runway. It's the best show i'm watching lately. i love the creativity, the catch phrases, the suspense, and the beautiful work that comes across the runway. it's so fun...

i share with you in your excitement!

Anonymous said...

Okay, lets be honest. We will find some way to watch this show no matter what it takes. Even if that means meeting a neighbor only for television! Yeah, I'm kidding about that one, but don't worry we won't miss the show. We'll drink powered milk so we can pay for cable.

PS-i really liked allison, bummer