Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I LIKE this!

Put your music player on shuffle.
Press forward for each question.
Use the song title as the answer to the question.

How am I feeling today?
Lester Leaps In-Count Basie's Kansas City Six
did get my Arizona insurance today, productive, non working day. also, my nursing license is official!

Will I get far in life?
Believe-Newsboys

How do my friends see me?
I'm Not In Love- 10cc

When will I get Married?
Keep Your Hands To Yourself- The Calling
i for sure do say "don't give me no lines..."

What is my best friend's theme song?
Sing To The King-Candi Pearson

What is the story of my life?
The Scientist- Coldplay
"no one said said it'd be easy, no one said it would be so hard. i am going back to the start." i played this song over and over again when i left japan.

What is/was high school like?
Good Man- Burlap To cashmere
"he was dancing to the bright lights. he was dying for some love.... his school bells were his only song."

How can I get ahead in life?
Something that I can't read because it is in Japanese-Some Japanese band- Blue CD from Mitsuru, is this a sign that i have a lot to learn about getting ahead in life or that i need to learn japanese?

What is the best thing about me?
Come Together- The Beatles

How is today going to be?
Perhaps She'll Wait- Bebo Norman

What is in store for this weekend?
Into Jesus- dcTalk
appropriate for every day, but especially Resurrection Sunday

What song describes my parents?:
Track 05- Japanese for Busy People
really, you think??

To describe my grandparents?
Yet another Japanese song by a Japanese band, Track 13 from the blue cd from Mitsuru

How is my life going?
Mind's Eye- dc Talk

What song will they play at my funeral?
Who's Lovin' You- The Jackson 5
"all i can do since you've been gone is cry." sad funeral

How does the world see me?
Angel of Harlem-U2
not bad

Will I have a happy life?
Back When- Tim McGraw
hm...i hope i don't look back on my life a lot and say i miss back when.

What do my friends really think of me?
This Day- Stephen Curtis Chapman
cool promises put into song here. rock on scc. i know you can be in the "i am embarrassed that i listen to you" category, but seriously some times, you need a good scc song.

What should I do with my life?
Melt Me- Jake

Will I ever have children?
A Home- Dixie Chicks

What is some good advice for me?
Walking Man- James Taylor

How will I be remembered?
Ko-Ko - Duke Ellington And His Orchestra

What is my signature dancing song?
Rockin' Me- Steve Miller Band
definitely!

What do I think my current theme song is?
Some Days You Gotta Dance- Dixie Chicks
shouldn't this be my signature dance song?

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
You're Everywhere- Third Day
zimbabwe, japan, phoenix- i suppose how this could be seen as everywhere, but i'm not omnipresent

What type of men/women do I like?
Spring of Life- Ginny Owens
sure :) same song as one of amanda's, cool.

I think the interesting thing about for this survey for me has been how I felt when I took it. It means absolutely nothing, but sometimes I would get excited about what it said. Or sometimes disappointed. Other times I would get kinda nervous about what song would pop up next. Oh Holly, why do you put so much weight into something that means nothing?

1 comment:

Kelli B said...

Holly, i'm getting ready to send out Jo's second newsletter...

can you email me your current address? I'd like to send it to you but i have your Iowa City address.

Thanks friend!
kelli.burrier@gmail.com