Friday, May 18, 2007

Pictures from Tara's Wedding

The Bride and Groom taking their first steps at Mr. and Mrs. Avina


After cutting the cake

Megan and I with our cousin the beautiful bride.
Good times with Mom. You can't tell that we are all related right?


The Grandparents all four of them from the Bride's mom's side, all the way from Iowa.

Princess Kinsey before getting into her dress.


In her pretty dress with one of her favorite people.


Neither the ring bearer nor the flower girl was big enough to walk down the isle, but don't they look so cute in the wagon!


Very tired after a busy day!


I loved my dress.
Megan calls this my element picture. The photographer called me the wedding planner.

Grandma helping with something blue.


Last touches.
Rach and Megs having a good time at the reception.


Me and my date



Yes, very old I know. Better late than never right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting those, even though most of them are my pictures, haha. Love you! Megan

Joanna Kay said...

very cute and very fun.
rachel is hilarious and cute.
thanks for the post