Sunday, May 27, 2007

New Hair

Wednesday night I spent some time with my friend Lisa and we saw this woman with super cute shoes. They were black with white polk-a-dots and bows. ADORABLE! So I asked her where she bought them. She was not so helpful, she remembered that they were from a store in the mall. But we kept running into her the whole night and actually ended up talking with her some. This woman had great hair. It was long and beautiful and the color was great. So I complemented her on it. She said thank you she did it herself and that she is a hairstylist! I have been looking for one. Amie gave me her card and she cut an colored my hair. I think she did a great job.

Lisa, Amie, Me

New hair! You know I always have to take pictures. The cut is not that much different. I am thinking about growing it out so basically she just cleaned it up. She added some great low lights and some highlights. I think I have found a stylist! Woo hoo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the hair, it looks very good. I am sure it looks even better in person.~Megan