Thursday, September 28, 2006

Bathroom!

Here are some pictures of the apartment. I know that you all are saying, "FINALLY!" I got some new stuff for my bathroom today and Rachel was back so I could use her camera.

I have the master bedroom. The bedroom opens up to the bathroom with an achway, no door. Through the arch is the sink and vanity. There are two doors. The one on the left leads to the closet and the one on the right leads to the toilet and shower.
Here you can see how the archway opens up to the bedroom. Opposite the mirror is a towel rack that you seen in the reflection. I bought the toothbrush holder and the soap despenser today. The candle I had before. It matches quite well, don't you think?Here is a close up of the towels. I bought the towels at Target and the other stuff at Linens 'N Things. I was pleasantly surprised at how well they match.
It is hard to get a good picture inside the room with the toilet and the shower. There is another towel rack by the shower.
On the right is a very convienent linen closet.

4 comments:

Angie said...

um don't you need a fuzzy cover for that toilet tank and one for the lid? other than that it looks pretty cute!

Kelli B said...

Holly, so cute! I love to see how you decorate...it's great. Good choice of colors. :)

Joanna Kay said...

i'm giving you a month before i start demanding a new post... because i have a brother who has started referring to my blog as "our" blog; so i know what it is like to serve pushy people. But your public wants you. and wants your blog. So let's make everyone happy and post some pictures of Richard

Joanna Kay said...

Okay, time for a new post, please! I love your bathroom but I love you more. Please post something spectacular. This is why God inspired the man who invented laptops, to be taken into the t.v. room, the bathroom, the living room, the dining room, the bedroom... so that we could update our blogs from every possible room.