Thursday, September 28, 2006

Bathroom, continued...

I have been having some problems posting pictures. So get ready for multiple posts.
Woo hoo! Linen closet and it is not even full. But I feel like it does look like a Dove commercial, and you can't even see the 8 bars of soap that are beside the deodorant. Here is a close up of the shower curtain. I am hoping that the steam of my showers will release the wrinkles. If not, I will have to break down and iron the thing. The blocks on the right are bigger than the ones on the left. I am not sure if you can tell that from any of the pictures.
Here are the super cute curtain rings that coordinate.
Here you can kind of see the idea of how there is a door to the closet and to the shower/toilet.

1 comment:

Joanna Kay said...

Ha ha ha!! megan, you are such a great little sister. Oh, you know your Holly sooo well.
Hey, Holls, I saw a picture of you from Ty's trip a' la Amerika and I miss your face. Let's skype soon or somethin'! Also, do you think it's possible to post pictures of Rachel? I am starting to forget what she looks like and I love her and want to see her beautiful face. A headshot and then a FULL body of Rachel Hopp would be most appreciated. (Rach, do the saucy model poses that I taught you at Valley... but uh, maybe not with the same "attire")