Monday, October 08, 2007

Grandparents!

I had not seen my Grandma Bartlett for over a year. It was really good to get hugged like I needed all the air let out of my lungs. No, I am not wearing heals in this picture. I am lucky to be as tall as I am. And the only hope that I had for height is my Grandpa McTurk. Who still is not that tall. And if any one wants a cool hat like his, I can hook you up for sure. Oh, and I guess I am taller than Grandma Becky too! But just a little bit.

I don't have any pictures of my Grandpa and Grandma Adams, because fortunately I am able to see them a little more often.

1 comment:

Just Me said...

Love it! So true, no hope in the height category. This is way one of my criteria for a husband is that he has to be at least 5 inches tall than me. But I will probably fall in love with the 1 of 10 guys in the world who are actually shorter than me, haha.