Friday, October 12, 2007

Megan Time!

One of the hardest parts about living over a thousand miles away from home is living that far away from this chica. I know that it is no normal to be this great of friends with your sister, but we are super close. It was really fun to get to hang out on "her turf." The girl is really growing up and it is hard for me to deny it. We had some fun time going out in downtown Iowa City and It was just cool to see her place and how she is living. She is an amazing woman, yes I have to admit that it is hard for me to say woman, and I cannot wait for her to move to the desert!

All pretty and ready to go out!
All sweaty and ready to go home!
Yea for Brothers!
Did I do that?
She is so hospitable. Look at how nice she made my bed.

Ha ha, I kept my stuff in front of the fridge in the hallway/kitchen.

Love you Megz!

1 comment:

Just Me said...

Oh, you almost made me cry. I am growing up? When did that start happening and can we make it stop? I love you! ~Megan