Saturday, June 09, 2007

Holy Crap

Rachel and I signed papers for a house today! It is very exciting. We got a great deal because it is a home someone backed out of and we got a ton of upgrades at no cost to us. We still have to work out all the financing details so not EVERYTHING is set in stone, but we are on our way to being home owners.

Here are some pictures.

It has just been framed.


Of course our house has to be the one with the dumpster in front of it.


Not our best photo but it is in front of our house!


The back of the house close up. Eventually there will be a house behind ours but now we can see it.


Far away.
This is what our house will look like from the front.


This is the color scheme that our house is going to be.


Here is the floor plan. I think if you click on it you can see it bigger.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Now people have to come visit us because we have no money to see them. (hint hint: Joanna we expect you upon completion of the house-just kidding!)

Anonymous said...

OMG! I can´t believe that you are buying a house. Crazy. It looks awesome. All the more reason to come see you over fall break. P.S. Tell Rach I love her dress. Love you and miss you. Call me soon. Megan

Kelli B said...

WHAT? That's awesome!! Way to go! It looks like it's going to be gorgeous.

WOW, so who gets the master bedroom? ;) Have you duked it out over it yet?

I'm excited for you Holly!

Holly said...

Yes visitors are welcome and encouraged.

Megan, Rachel says thanks, but after she read your comment. She is a faithful reader as well. ;) Rachel said to me, "Does she think that I don't read your comments?"

Kelli-There was no duking out necessary. Rachel, seeing my excitement over the bathroom and closet, graciously offered it to me like the unselfish woman that she is and I did not argue with her like the selfish woman that I am! Ha ha!

Kelli B said...

that is incredibly cool! Totally stoked about this for ya!

Meghan said...

I am SOOO excited for the two of you. That's awesome!!!!!!

Cate said...

You guys are so grown up. Noel is pretty impressed. He wants our first house to be brand new... now he thinks it can be done. Thanks. Let me research cheap flights and I'll be there. Love you!!