Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Blood, Sweat and Tears

Ok, so maybe not so much the tears part, but there was definitely blood and sweat involved in this project.

Here is the latest update on the chairs. The only thing I have left to do is hem the bottoms. It has been a lot of work. I would get frustrated and then put the project down for a while and then pick it up again. I think they have turned out pretty cute.

Before. I remind everyone we bought these chairs and ottoman for a total of $12.


Here they are with the striped pillows.


Here is one with the red pillow. There are two sets of pillows: red and striped. I haven't decided what I like best, but they are easily switched out. What is everyone's opinion on the matter? The other pillows will end up on our couches, so it doesn't matter which ones actually go on the chairs.

So does anyone want to hem these beasts for me?

1 comment:

Kelli B said...

you are so crafty!!! where did you learn to do this? I'd love to do that...awesome!

i think i like the stripes with the red - good contrast. but it's nice you can switch them out. that's my two cents! :)