Sunday, February 03, 2008

We've moved in!

Come on in! This is what you will see when you walk through the front door.

Take a seat in the great room.

Feel free to enjoy some tv. Rob and Big anyone?

If our first night of people over is a sign of things to come, people will tend to gather in the kitchen.

If you are looking for a quieter place, you might check out the den.




If you are lucky you might get to go upstairs...

Here is the view from the top.


Laundry room.
Rachel's room. I know, I know. She is working on it. She wants new linens before she paints her walls. Fair enough.


Her bathroom does look very nice.


The guest room/Megan's future room.


My room! With some new furniture. I do have a bedside table coming. Right now the rubbermaid tub is working fine.




My closet. It is wonderful.

Well, thanks for taking a look! Can't wait for everyone to see it in person!


No comments: