Sunday, August 12, 2007

Quarter Century?!

So, lack of blog yes. Nothing seems so exciting as the Vegas trip. Seriously it was great. But this weekend was pretty fun. Saturday was Rachel's birthday so we went to a super nice diner on Friday night. I can't remember the name of the restaurants. Everything tasted so good. We went to go shake our grove things after that. Good times.

In all seriousness I am so thankful for Rach. I mean. How many people can you buy a house with? That is real friendship. She has been there for me through everything. I can talk to her about anything and I know I can ALWAYS depend on her. Thanks Rachel for your friendship. Happy Quarter Century Birthday!


Memories....like the corner of my mind......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow. thanks for the sweet words and posting that awesome picture. plus the song lyrics at the end really broke me into tears. so what i'm telling you is i'm reading this at 11pm all by myself while your at work and i'm crying (ok not really crying, but it adds dramatic flair) and very touched by your kind words. thanks for being such a good friend and making my birthday fun! love ya!

Joanna Kay said...

Ahhh... I miss you two. Rachel, thanks for breaking the 25 year old ice for me...
Rumor on the street is: 25-35 is WAYYYYYY better than 15-25...
and since I thoroughly enjoyed what God did 15-25... I cannot help but eagerly anticipate the age some people dread. I welcome 25 with open arms... although I'm still glad I have a month left. Whew.