Thursday, January 18, 2007

How to post comments on my blog...







This one is for you Grandma!
1-Click on comments.


2- Type your comment.


3-Type in the letters for word verification. This makes sure a real person is leaving comments.

4-Choose an identity. If you have a Google or blogger account you can log in that way. If you don't have an account you can leave an anonymous comment.

Blogger sign in:

Leaving a comment anonymously. Please note, if you leave a comment this way I have no way of telling who sent the comment and that is no fun. Please, leave your name.

5-Click on "Publish Your Comment."

6-View your comment.

There you have it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is Grandma giving it a try.
If it works I can make comments later. If it doesn't I don't want to waste my time.

Holly said...

Good job Grandma! You got it.